Thursday 19 September 2013

typically.pretty.pinned 10/13

I don't know about you but I am loving that autumn is here. Don't get me wrong I'm not a huge fan of grey rainy days and I love summer, especially when it is like the one we have just had, but autumn is possibly my favourite. Most folk talk of new beginnings with the start of a new year or the coming of spring, but for me September has always be a time for fresh starts. I think it comes from it being the start of the new school year. I like the chill in the air and the promise of fairy lights and fireworks and party season on it's way.

Anyway, here are some autumnal pins I have been looking at...

ART


Originally pinned from // totalartsoul.com // blondeepisodes.com // theprancingfox.tumblr.com

DESIGN


Originally pinned from // kittenhood.wordpress.com // katescreativespace.com // marthastewart.com

EATS


Originally pinned from // Cumberland sausages with apple & cider - telegraph.com // blackberry jam - pratos-e-travessas.blogspot.com // toffee apples - aroma natural



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...