Friday 29 March 2013

explore52 - 13/13

A happy Good Friday to all of you that celebrate it, I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend planned with your families and friends. I am keeping this post quite short (I got to get going with the biccies and buns and bits!). I just need to tell you that I finally checked out the updated Whole Bagel in Bath and it didn't disappoint. I used to hit their take away when I worked in town to grab lunch and was really pleased to see that they have managed to put in seating now too. The new place is fresh, bright and chilled with the same great selection of eats and treats. Go find them next time you're in town xx


I went for the classic New Yorker on multi seed that came with a Mediterranean couscous salad. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...