Thursday 29 November 2012

A Vintage Christmas

Well today I put on my cosy knitted hat and ventured out in to the cold to do a spot of window shopping, but who was I kidding, of course I ended up handing over some pennies for shiny pretty things!
This year I am hoping to pick up some vintage decorations to pair up with the bits I want to make, but I couldn't resist these adorable teeny tiny fairy bells on a beaded string today. I bought them along with some very pretty silver and white washi tape from one of my favourite crafty places, The Makery Emporium, where I very rarely leave empty handed!
   


I'm hoping to find my vintage bits and pieces at the markets I have a stalls at over the next couple of weeks. If you can, please come along to some wonderful festive events starting this Saturday. Firstly, Bristol's Waterfront Square is going all 1930s glamour with a vintage and artisan fair including its very own Spiegletent, pop up vintage hair salon, cabaret and plenty of stalls to tempt you. Then on Sunday we will be taking over Frome with a vintage flea and Christmas market. Finally, on the 9th December we have the next instalment of Baths artisan market at Green Park Station. Come and enjoy some mulled cider and eats and treats by local suppliers... yum!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...