Thursday 27 September 2012

A Short Break

I'm all of an excited tiz at the moment as not only am I going away for a couple of weeks to my beloved Cornwall, but on my return I am hoping to be taking part in the first Bath Artisan Market. On the back of the hugely successful Farmers Markets and Vintage & Antiques Fairs that take place at Green Park Station in Bath, the organizers of The Secret Tea Party are giving handmade and artisan products their time to shine. I have submitted my booking form and am very much looking forward to hearing if I have got a place at the fair.
The first market, which is going to be held on the 2nd Sunday every month, is being run in conjunction with The Great Bath Feast 2012 on October 14th. This is a month long event celebrating all that is mouth-wateringly great about the South West.

Green Park Farmers Market - photo by ethical property

Anyway, whilst I am waiting to hear I am going to be soaking up the sea air in St Ives. I will let you know all about my rambling around the cobbled streets and cliff tops and visits to the Tate when I get back. 
Until then, check out these wonderful places where you can find vintage treats and handmade & home grown delights. Just click on the photo's to find out more...
Secret Tea Party

Bath Farmers Market

















Vintage & Antiques Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...